What is the best termal insulation for high temperature?
Fiberglass pipe insulation with or without ASJ
- Maximum operating temperature 1,000°F (with heat-up schedule).
- Most sizes 3” and smaller fit over copper press fittings without filleting.
- Available in a variety of thicknesses from 1/2" to 5” to cover pipes 1/2" to 33” diameter.
- No jacket and is intended for field installation with jacketing appropriate to the vapor control, damage, or corrosion resistance requirements of the application
- Durable, cleanable, all-service-jacket with polymer film exterior surface doesn’t support mold or mildew growth.
- Resists/sheds water when exposed to intermittent, short-duration precipitation during construction
- Higher puncture resistance and less wicking/curling than standard ASJ.
- Accepts paint and mastic as well as standard ASJ.
- The SSL II® positive closure system was designed with advanced adhesives to work specifically with the ASJ Max jacket to provide a tight, reliable seal that doesn’t need glue or staples.
- Available in select metric sizes for use with Aquatherm® piping systems
What is the best termal insulation for industrial ovens?
Depends on temperatura operation, if this is below 650°C, we recomend rockwool, but if it is over 800°C its better to insulate with ceramic fiber blankets.
What is the best acoustic treatment for restaurants/bar/office?
The problems in this placces is the reverberation time, that´s why we have crated the reverberation pannels , who are made of different products in order to maximize acoustic behaviuor.